Did you know that every day you see 3,000 marketing messages, from toothbrushes, a mailbox full of advertisements, greeting messages on your mobile phone or computer, clothing, mugs and the coffee in it? Everything ultimately comes down to buying and selling, regardless of whether it is shampoo, accounting services or charity.
Invest in creating a brand identity to:
- make it easier for the customer to buy your product
- make it easier for the sales force to sell your product
- maximize the value of your brand
- increase product recognition and awareness, and ensure customer loyaltyv
The identity of a brand must be:
- bold, memorable and convenient
- easily recognizable
- persistent reflection image of company
- permanent value
Vision and position
Creating a brand identity is very rarely a democratic process. The brand needs a vision, and vision is created by strong leadership. The best brands are based on the grand idea, the strategic position, the value system, the voice that stands out from the crowd. A good brand carries meaning for customers, employees and owners. The brand should be clearly positioned to sell on a constantly changing market.